We are currently looking for a driven Customer Service Coordinator to join a forward-thinking and growing organisation based in Northamptonshire. This is a permanent role, working 9am-5.30pm Monday – Friday and offering up to £23K.
Due to business growth our client is looking for a driven candidate who faces tasks with enthusiasm and a positive approach. This is a golden opportunity for someone who enjoys a varied role and the ideal candidate will be customer focussed with excellent organisational and computer skills.
If you want to be part of a small but busy team then this might be the role for you!
- Answer and resolve customer and supplier queries efficiently
- Ensure all communications are recorded in writing; confirming conversations, bookings and complaints
- Maintain and develop strong relationships with clients and suppliers
- Identify profit opportunities with new and existing clients
- Booking in services to meet clients' needs and ensuring these are fulfilled
- Collating insurance details and licenses from suppliers and making sure they are compliant
- Ensure the project database is maintained and kept up to date
- Previous customer service experience within an office environment
- Excellent computer skills with the ability to pick up new systems quickly
- High level of accuracy
- Uses own initiative to solve problems
- Works well under pressure in a fast paced, busy environment
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Can show a flexible approach to work and can adapt to any situation
If you have a real passion for customer service and want to work for a fantastic growing company please apply today!
Please note, due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to acknowledge every application. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within seven days of your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful. However, if we think that your skills and qualifications may be suitable for other similar positions we may hold your details on file and contact you in the future.
Please quote reference AP11658 on the message tab on the application form.