We are currently looking for a driven Accountants Assistant to join an established and growing company based in Northamptonshire. This is a permanent position, working 9am-5.30pm Monday – Friday and offering a competitive salary, plus fantastic study package options.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to significantly develop their financial skills and take on additional responsibilities whilst working alongside a high performing accounts division to support you with your studies.
If you're looking for an exciting position to further your career in accountancy and want to be part of a dynamic and friendly team then this might be the role for you!
- Support the team with the financial transaction processing for a portfolio of clients
- Prepare accurate periodic management reports (including profit and loss, balance sheet, performance analysis, cashflow forecast and budget analysis)
- Reconciling bank transactions
- Month-end reconciliation and adjustment
- Purchase and sales ledger duties
- Liaising with internal teams and communicating issues when required
- Ensure day-to-day activities are completed on time and to a high standard
- Previous experience in finance or accounts is essential
- AAT qualified and CIMA or ACCA trainee or qualified by experience
- Good knowledge of accounting software, ideally Xero, QuickBooks or Sage
- Strong Excel background
- Outstanding communication skills
- Works well under pressure whilst managing conflicting priorities
- Highly organised with good planning skills
- Competitive salary
- Full study support and paid study leave
- Private medical and dental care
- Holiday entitlement is 20 days + bank holidays
- Able to buy an additional holiday
- Pension scheme
If you have the above experience and are looking for a busy and involved role then please do not hesitate and apply today!
Please note, due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to acknowledge every application. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within seven days of your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful. However, if we think that your skills and qualifications may be suitable for other similar positions we may hold your details on file and contact you in the future.
Please quote reference AP11839 on the message tab on the application form.