We are currently looking for an experienced Accounts Senior to join a fantastic and busy accountancy practice based in Northampton. This is a permanent position, working 37.5 hours per week (however a minimum of 25 hours will be considered) and offering up to £40K dependant on experience. Hybrid working after initial training / six-month probationary period.
If you are looking to join a great team, are a driven and determined individual with a ‘can-do' attitude and have previous experience in accounts preparation, then this could be the role for you!
- Preparation of company accounts
- Preparation of corporation tax returns
- Assist with the production of VAT returns
- Provide support to the outsourced services team when required
- Ad-hoc client project work
- Maintain effective relationships with clients
- A minimum of 5 years experience working within an accountancy practice
- Excellent VAT knowledge
- Previous experience using Iris and Xero would be advantageous
- Good knowledge of corporate tax
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multi-task and manage own workload
- High level or accuracy and attention to detail
- Uses own initiative and has a proactive approach
- Up to £40K dependant on experience
- Hybrid working after initial training / six-month probationary period (2 days per month in the office)
- Flexible working arrangements
- Private medical healthcare
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Office closure over the Christmas week
If you feel you have the right experience and want to work for a fantastic company please apply today!
Please note, due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to acknowledge every application. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within seven days of your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful. However, if we think that your skills and qualifications may be suitable for other similar positions we may hold your details on file and contact you in the future.
Please quote reference AP11811 in the message tab on the application form.