We're currently looking for an experienced Bookkeeper to join a fantastic and reputable accountancy practice based in Northampton. This is a permanent office-based position, working 8.45am-4.30pm Monday - Friday and our client is offering up to £30K.
If you're looking to join a small but busy team, are a driven and determined individual who has a strong background in Bookkeeping and enjoys a challenge then this might be the role for you!
- Carry out Bookkeeping duties for a number of small businesses
- Manage account preparation
- Process sales invoices, receipts and payments
- Complete VAT returns
- Reconciling bank transactions
- Liaising with clients and HMRC
- Accurately complete financial paperwork
- Visiting clients on occasions where you may be involved in resolving queries
- Previous experience working in a practice environment is essential
- Outstanding knowledge of the Bookkeeping processes
- Excellent knowledge of VAT
- Proficient in QuickBooks and Xero
- Able to build and maintain strong work relationships with clients
- Manage workloads effectively to meet deadlines
- High level or accuracy and attention to detail
- Uses own initiative and has a proactive approach
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Competitive Salary
- 5 weeks + bank holiday
If you feel you have the right experience and want to work for a fantastic and growing company please apply today!
Please note, due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to acknowledge every application. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within seven days of your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful. However, if we think that your skills and qualifications may be suitable for other similar positions we may hold your details on file and contact you in the future.
Please quote reference AP11803 on the message tab on the application form.