We are working with a growing and industry specific company who have a vacancy for a new role working in their research and development team as an Audio Electronics Engineer. Working full time hours Monday – Friday and offering a salary of up to £32K.
This is a very exciting permanent opportunity for someone who has a passion for music and is seeking a new and exciting opportunity. This role will be responsible for developing new audio products from initial design, through to production and post-production maintenance.
- Brainstorming new product ideas and technical requirements
- Assisting with the design, input and modification of electronic schematics
- Undertaking the building and testing of electronic prototypes
- Advising and assisting with the sourcing of components for prototype production and testing
- Writing and performing new audio product tests, recording and presenting results
- Holds a degree in Electronics Engineering
- At least 1 year’s commercial electronics experience
- Experience audio experience working with ADC/DAC (Analogue / Digital Converters)
- PCB layout experience
- Possess excellent organisational and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Should have the ability to play guitar
- Have in-depth knowledge of guitar amps, pedals, and associated equipment
If you have the above skills and experience and looking to start a very exciting new role in a unique and internationally recognised company, then please apply today!
Please note, due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to acknowledge every application. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within seven days of your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful. However, if we think that your skills and qualifications may be suitable for other similar positions, we may hold your details on file and contact you in the future.
Please quote reference AP11727 in the message tab on the application form.