We are currently looking for a Communications & Editorial Coordinator to join an internationally recognised not-for-profit organisation based in Northampton. This is a permanent position based in the office, working 9am-5pm Monday – Friday.
If you are looking to join a small but busy team, are keen to find an exciting opportunity to further your career in communications and enjoy a challenge, then this might be the role for you!
- Work closely with the Head of Communications & PR to support the delivery of both internal and external communications across the business
- Manage the day-to-day content for the website
- Ensure high-quality content is delivered across various publications and digital platforms
- Effectively manage the relationships with their external agency and stakeholders
- Accurately proofread and edit all materials, along with checking layouts and images
- Manage the delivery of press releases and news items
- Create engaging articles and issuing newsletters
- Assist with recording and analysing the analytics for the organisation
- A minimum of 3 years experience in communications, PR or publishing
- Ability to build relationships with stakeholders
- Previous experience in producing, implementing, proofreading and editing content
- Strong writing / content creation skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Highly organised with the ability to handle multiple projects and work to tight deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced, busy environment
- Good knowledge of MS Office Suite
If you have the above experience and are looking for a busy, challenging and involved role, then please do not hesitate and apply today!
Please note, due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to acknowledge every application. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within seven days of your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful. However, if we think that your skills and qualifications may be suitable for other similar positions we may hold your details on file and contact you in the future.
Please quote reference AP11809 in the message tab on the application form.