We are working with an incredible organisation based in Northampton who are in need of a compassionate and professional individual to join one of their most important teams.
This role is working with the team that offer advice and support to people who are affected by the charity's cause.
This role is 6 month fixed term contract role and working in their Northampton Head office.
- Provide accurate information and support for people affected
- Have detailed understanding of the care and support available
- Be the first response of callers to the service as well as responding to emails and posts
- Provide detailed, accurate and relevant information regarding resources or redirect to the appropriate team
- Maintain accurate records of all enquiries and actions taken
- Stay up to date with all policy changes
- Assist with ad hoc administrative tasks and support the wider team
- Be an active listener
- Have natural compassion, empathy and a caring nature
- Understand the importance of confidentiality and data protection
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Be an organised and proactive administrator
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
If you have the above attributes, available asap and looking to work in a rewarding and interesting environment, then this could be the role for you so apply today!
Please note, due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to acknowledge every application. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within seven days of your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful. However, if we think that your skills and qualifications may be suitable for other similar positions, we may hold your details on file and contact you in the future.
Please quote reference CM11790 in the message tab on the application form.