We are currently looking for a Digital Marketing Assistant to join a well-established and growing not-for-profit organisation based in Northampton. This is a permanent position working 37.5 hours per week Monday – Friday, hybrid working options are also available. Salary is paying up to £25K dependant on experience.
This is a golden opportunity for an ambitious and creative graduate who has a clear passion for marketing and is keen to drive the marketing function of the business.
If you are looking to join a small but busy team, are keen to find an exciting opportunity to further your career in marketing and enjoy a challenge, then this might be the role for you!
- Produce and design engaging content for the company website and social media platforms
- Creative copywriting for publications, brochures, website and internal communications
- Manage, review and maintain the company website
- Efficiently report on Google Analytics / SEO and make suggestions for improvements
- Produce engaging marketing material, including website banners, advertisement, publications and email campaigns
- Support with the production of video footage and digital content
- Attend events to collate material for social media platforms
- Have a degree in marketing / digital design or equivalent
- Experience using WordPress and Mailchimp
- Strong knowledge of the Adobe Creative Cloud (including Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- Good knowledge of the social media platform
- Creative flair with the ability to collaborate and inspire others
- Excellent attention to detail
- Outstanding work ethic and receptive to constructive feedback
- Highly organised with the ability to handle multiple projects and work to tight deadlines
- Hold a UK driving license
Salary £21,500 - £25,000 dependant on experience
Hybrid working set up after training period (a minimum of 2 days in the office)
If you have the above experience and are looking to kick start your career within marketing, then please do not hesitate and apply today!
Please note, due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to acknowledge every application. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within seven days of your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful. However, if we think that your skills and qualifications may be suitable for other similar positions we may hold your details on file and contact you in the future.
Please quote reference AP11817 in the message tab on the application form.