We are currently looking for a Data Manager (New System Implementation) to join a fantastic UK leading organisation based in Northampton. This a permanent role, working 37 hours per week Monday-Friday and offering a competitive salary along with an excellent benefits package.
If you are looking to join a busy team and are a driven individual, with previous project management experience who enjoys working with data, then this might be the role for you!
- Product manage the organisation's database and associated systems
- Manage the transfer and implementation of the new database (Dynamics 365)
- Manage a small team, assigning tasks, prioritising workloads and making sure project briefs meet their objectives
- Ensure data, systems and processes are optimised
- Review current processes and suggest improvements
- Oversee all import and export processes, ensuring data is accurate and meets business needs
- Design and implement robust change control processes and carry our impact analysis
- Coding - maintain existing scripts and building new ones
- Previous line management experience is essential
- Project management experience
- Good knowledge of SQL
- A confident communicator with the ability to communicate complex technical information
- Engage and build relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- Knowledge of Raisers Edge or Dynamics 365
- Previous experience using CRM systems
- Excellent knowledge of GDPR legislation
- Able to design and build complex data transformations
- Up to £42K
- Hybrid working
- 28 days holiday plus bank holidays (rising to 33 after 5 years of service)
- Reimbursements on healthcare appointments
- Life assurance
- Enhanced Pensions Scheme
- Opportunities for training and development
If you have the above experience and are looking for a busy, challenging and involved role, then please do not hesitate and apply today!
Please note, due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to acknowledge every application. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within seven days of your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful. However, if we think that your skills and qualifications may be suitable for other similar positions we may hold your details on file and contact you in the future.
Please quote reference AP11855 in the message tab on the application form.