We are currently looking for a Data Selections Officer to join a fantastic UK leading organisation based in Northampton. This a permanent role, working 37 hours per week Monday-Friday and offering a competitive salary along with an excellent benefits package.
If you are looking to join a busy team and are a driven individual who enjoys working with data and numbers, then this might be the role for you!
- Support the delivery of the communication program with data selections
- Work collaboratively and support internal teams
- As directed by briefs, pull data and build complex and targeted selections
- Ensure data is delivered accurately and in the required format
- Develop, build and maintain automated journeys
- Assist with the design and documentation of existing and new procedures to achieve great efficiency within the selection and segmentation process
- Management of datasets
- Assist with database maintenance
- Engage and develop strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Previous experience working with data and delivering complex data selections
- Experience of creating mailing data using CRMs
- Advanced knowledge of Excel (including formulas and data manipulation)
- Highly numerate with excellent attention to detail
- Self-motivated and can use their own initiative
- Great problem-solving skills
- Outstanding communication skills
- Able to build relationships with key stakeholders
- Up to £30K
- Hybrid working
- 28 days holiday plus bank holidays (rising to 33 after 5 years of service)
- Reimbursements on healthcare appointments
- Life assurance
- Enhanced Pensions Scheme
- Opportunities for training and development
If you have the above experience and are looking for a busy, challenging and involved role, then please do not hesitate and apply today!
Please note, due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to acknowledge every application. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within seven days of your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful. However, if we think that your skills and qualifications may be suitable for other similar positions we may hold your details on file and contact you in the future.
Please quote reference AP11854 in the message tab on the application form.