We are currently looking for EA / Technical Assistant to join a fantastic, world-renowned company in Northamptonshire. This is a temporary role lasting approximately until the end of December 2024, working full time hours Monday- Friday (8am-5pm), fully office based, and the ideal candidate will need to be available to start immediately.
If you're looking to be part of a prestigious and global organisation, have previous experience working within the engineering sector and enjoy a challenge then this might be the role for you!
- Effectively provide technical project and programme support
- Efficiently schedule meetings, prepare agendas and take minutes
- Releasing engineering and test requests and maintain respective directories
- Assist with travel bookings and itineraries
- Create in depth documents for pre and post event meetings
- Updating post event summaries and produce post event presentations
- Liaising with Team Leaders and Engineering departments effectively
- Create graphs and update management reports when required
- Collating technical papers, documents and reports
- Diary maintenance
- Previous experience within the engineering sector would be advantageous
- Strong administrator / EA experience
- Previously supported in a technical administrative role
- Thrives in a fast-paced busy environment
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Quick learner and able to use own initiative
- Knowledge of MS Office and SharePoint
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multitask and meet tight deadlines
If you would like the opportunity to work for a global organisation, are looking for a varied and involved role and are available to start immediately, please apply today!
Please note, due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to acknowledge every application. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within seven days of your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful. However, if we think that your skills and qualifications may be suitable for other similar positions we may hold your details on file and contact you in the future.
Please quote reference AP11858 on the message tab on the application form.