We are working with a growing and industry specific company who have a vacancy for a new role working in their research and development team as an Embedded Software Engineer. Working full time hours Monday – Friday and offering a competitive salary.
This is a very exciting permanent opportunity for someone who has a passion for music and is seeking a new, diverse and exciting opportunity.
- Responsible for the embedded firmware of new products
- Responsible for the upkeep and maintenance of existing product portfolio
- Low-level embedded development, implementation and optimisation
- Working with low-speed MCUs, which have minimal memory on the target platforms
- Read and follow electronic schematic diagrams
- Testing own code digitally and sonically on amps and products throughout the process
- Assisting in software project planning, scoping and problem-solving
- Ability to play the guitar is essential
- Qualified to degree level, ideally master’s level
- At least 2 year’s Embedded Engineer experience within the commercial sector
- Good knowledge of C language
- Strong understanding of software engineering principles
- Experience with the ARM cortex M series of microcontrollers
- Fantastic communication and interpersonal skills
If you have the above skills and experience and looking to start a very exciting new role in a unique and internationally recognised company, then please apply today!
Please note, due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to acknowledge every application. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within seven days of your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful. However, if we think that your skills and qualifications may be suitable for other similar positions, we may hold your details on file and contact you in the future.
Please quote reference AP11728 in the message tab on the application form.