We are currently looking for a driven and self-motivated Executive Personal Assistant to join a fantastic and award-winning organisation based in Northampton. This is a permanent position, working 37.5 hours per week and offering up to £40K dependant on experience, plus a fantastic benefits package.
Our client is looking for a highly organised candidate with a ‘can do' attitude who faces tasks with enthusiasm and a positive approach. This is a golden opportunity for someone who is people focussed and enjoys a varied and busy role where no day is the same!
- Efficiently act as the first port of call for the CEO
- Accurately handling and drafting emails
- Organise and arrange UK and International travel
- Organise and send out meeting requests
- Attend meetings on an off-site when required
- Confidently liaise with people of varying levels on behalf of the CEO
- Handle multiple tasks at one time, prioritising conflicting deadlines
- Adapt and provide support to the CEO and business when required
- Provide personal support to the CEO and carry out personal tasks / errands when required (e.g. booking events, scheduling appointments, outside of work activities)
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Self-starter and commercial awareness
- Have great organisation skills with the ability to multi-task
- Demonstrates professionalism and a positive, can-do attitude
- Can show a flexible approach to work and can adapt to any situation
- A good team player who can also work independently and use their own initiative
- Up to £40K
- 32 days holidays (includes bank holidays)
- Private Healthcare
- Laptop and mobile phone
- Lunches provided
- Employee share scheme
If you have the above experience and are looking for a busy, challenging and involved role, then please do not hesitate and apply today!
Please note, due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to acknowledge every application. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within seven days of your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful. However, if we think that your skills and qualifications may be suitable for other similar positions, we may hold your details on file and contact you in the future.
Please quote reference AP11837 in the message tab on the application form.