HR Project Lead (TUPE Experience Required) – 6 Month Fixed Term Contract
We are currently looking for an experienced HR Project Lead to join a fantastic UK leading organisation based in Northamptonshire. This is a 6-month fixed term contract role starting asap, therefore you would need to be available to start immediately.
Working 37 hours per week Monday-Friday and offering £42K per annum. This is a home-based role however you will be required to travel to their offices outside of the Northamptonshire area 2-3 times per week.
If you are looking to join a busy team and are a driven individual who has hands on TUPE management experience, then this might be the role for you!
- Work closely with the Senior HR Business Partner and support with change management projects including restructures, TUPE and contract mobilisation
- Act as the project lead for HR and upskilling managers where required
- Actively build relationships with key stakeholders
- Conduct on site individual and group consultations
- Provide advice to managers and employees on all change management matters
- Adhering to the organisations policies, procedures, legislations and statutory requirements
- Support managers on broader employee matters (e.g. grievances, disciplinaries, complex absence management)
- Suggest and deliver continuous improvement in HR pollicises, procedures and processes
- Proven generalist HR experience
- Excellent knowledge and hands on experience in TUPE management
- Experience in employee relations, change management and restructures
- Able to manage key stakeholder relationships
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly organised with ability to priorities workload to meet deadlines
- Have a valid driver's licence and has access to own vehicle
- £42,000 per annum
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (pro rata)
- 37 hours per week (9am – 5pm, 30 minutes lunch break Monday – Friday)
- Mileage allowance
- Hybrid role
If you have the above experience and are looking for a busy, challenging and involved role, then please do not hesitate and apply today!
Please note, due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to acknowledge every application. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within seven days of your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful. However, if we think that your skills and qualifications may be suitable for other similar positions we may hold your details on file and contact you in the future.
Please quote reference AP11868 in the message tab on the application form.