We are currently looking for a Legal Secretary to join a small but busy organisation based in Towcester, Northamptonshire. This is a fixed term contract lasting 9-12months, working in the office 9.00am – 5.00pm Monday – Friday, and offering a competitive salary.
If you're looking to be part of a dynamic and friendly team, have previous experience providing secretarial support within a legal firm and enjoy a challenge then this might be the role for you!
- Communicate with clients, solicitors and lenders and provide them with appropriate updates when necessary
- File management, including; opening, closing, storing and retrieving from archive
- Dealing with telephone and email enquiries
- Diary management and arranging meetings
- Audio-typing and Word processing correspondence and documents
- Preparing, editing and formatting documents
- General administration and secretarial duties
- Previous experience as a Secretary / PA within a legal firm
- Excellent Audio-typing skills
- Works well within a team and on their own
- Excellent time-keeping and multi-tasking skills
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrates professionalism and a positive, can-do attitude
- Outstanding communication skills both written and verbal
If you would like the opportunity to work for a fantastic company, are available to start immediately and have previously worked as a Legal Secretary please apply today!
Please note, due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to acknowledge every application. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within seven days of your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful. However, if we think that your skills and qualifications may be suitable for other similar positions we may hold your details on file and contact you in the future.
Please quote reference AP11789 in the message tab on the application form.