We are currently working on a Administrator (Supply Chain) role for an established and growing company based in Northamptonshire. This is a permanent position, working 9am-5.30pm Monday - Friday and offering a competitive salary.
If you are a driven and focussed individual who's looking to join a fun and friendly team, enjoys a challenge and problem solving, then this might be the role for you!
- Produce and present recommended manufacturing schedules for agreement with the client
- Maintain and develop effective relationships with clients and suppliers
- Define available warehouse stock and agreed client sales forecast
- Produce weekly production plans and reports
- Accurately placing purchase orders required with manufactures and suppliers
- Monitoring delivery, availability and stock levels of raw materials in line with the production plan, and resolving any issues
- Efficiently resolving queries relating to deliveries, invoices, quality and timelines
- Month-end stock reconciliation and adjustments
- Previous experience in Supply Chain / Operations
- Strong administrator
- Experience of using MS Excel in an operations role
- Outstanding communication skills with the ability to develop good supplier relationships
- Works well under pressure in a busy environment
- Handle multiple tasks at one time to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Highly organised with good planning skills
- Computer literate and can pick up new systems quickly
- Competitive salary
- Private medical and dental care
- Holiday entitlement is 20 days + bank holidays
- Able to buy an additional holiday
- Pension scheme
If you have the above experience and are looking for a busy, involved role and are passionate about customer service then please do not hesitate and apply today!
Please note, due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to acknowledge every application. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within seven days of your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful. However, if we think that your skills and qualifications may be suitable for other similar positions we may hold your details on file and contact you in the future.
Please quote reference AP11794 in the message tab on the application form.