We are working with a growing and industry specific company who have a vacancy for a new role working in their marketing team as a Product Category Manager. Working fully office-based, 8am-5pm Monday – Friday and offering a salary of up to £30K.
This is a very exciting permanent opportunity for someone who has a passion for music and is seeking a new and exciting opportunity. This role will be responsible for developing engaging and innovative content for educational, presentational and positioning purposes.
- You will be the main contact internally and externally for any needs within this category
- Develop innovative content to engage consumers, staff and retailers
- Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in style and quality and optimised for consumers
- Deliver content requirements set by brand management including copywriting, developing concepts for print and digital advertising, video direction / production or editing
- Communicate launch plans, ETAs, new product production schedules and relevant product information to the company as required
- Provide general editorial direction and support
- Develop compelling product positioning and messaging strategies for each new product launch, as well as updating and redefining the messaging and marketing content for existing products
- Demonstrate products in video, live tradeshows and at retailers
- Plan, organise, and attend video and photo shoots
- Work closely with the Director of Marketing and Product Design team on projects that help to increase sales, awareness, and advocacy of products
- Work closely with the sales department to drive the category sales number globally
- Possess excellent organisational and time management skills
- Able to independently manage a diverse workload while meeting deadlines in a fast-paced business environment
- Able to develop strong working relationships with customers
- Possess analytical skills
- Must have strong presentation skills
- Possess a strong working knowledge of music DAWs (Digital Audio Workstations) and CRM
- Previous video recording and editing experience would be advantageous
If you have the above skills and experience and looking to start a very exciting new role in a unique and internationally recognised company, then please apply today!
Please note, due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to acknowledge every application. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within seven days of your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful. However, if we think that your skills and qualifications may be suitable for other similar positions, we may hold your details on file and contact you in the future.
Please quote reference AP11852 in the message tab on the application form.