A rare opportunity has arisen for an experienced QA Engineer / Quality Assurance Engineer to join my Northampton based client, who are a world leading engineering / manufacturing client. They are on a continued growth plan so offer excellent career opportunities, stability with an excellent salary and benefits package.
- Providing guidance to the QA network to achieve the requirements of the QMS and all daily activities
- Providing early QA input into engineering designs, including Reliability work, Design and Process FAIR, FMEA's support, Product transfer, PPAP, regulatory requirements etc
- Develop internal and external audit plans, which conform to the requirements of ISO-9001-2015.
- Reviewing and approving all documentation for release to ensure compliance with all Quality requirements, specifications, and clarity of instructions
- Providing feedback to appropriate departments upon completion of audits and necessary support to correct any findings
- Candidate should have 3 to 5 years of broad technical experience of which 2 years should be in Quality Engineering and ideally have a technical degree.
- Experience in Design and Process FMEA and PPAP studies.
- Experience in reliability engineering at the design level of product development.
- Experience in dealing one on one with customers on sensitive issues regarding product quality and reliability.
- ISO Auditing experience –for ISO 9001:2015 and/or ISO 14001:2015
- Lean Six Sigma
If you would like to take the next step in your career with a world leading manufacturing business apply now!
Please note, due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to acknowledge every application. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within seven days of your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful. However, if we think that your skills and qualifications may be suitable for other similar positions we may hold your details on file and contact you in the future.
Please quote reference MC11818 In the message tab on the application form.