We are currently looking for a driven and professional Receptionist (Part Time – Afternoons) to join a highly reputable and prestigious UK leading organisation based in Northampton. This is a permanent, part time office-based role, working 12/1pm – 5.30pm Monday – Friday.
If you are a highly organised and team spirited individual, who is people focussed and faces tasks with enthusiasm, then this might be the role for you!
- Greet and welcome clients and visitors upon arrival
- Answer queries both face-to-face and over the phone
- Efficiently redirect phone calls when required
- Assist with arranging and booking meeting rooms
- Arranging / booking accommodation and travel for employees
- Keeping spreadsheets up to date
- Sort and distribute post
- Booking courier collections
- Ensuring the reception area is kept clear and tidy at all times
- Carry out administrative duties and support employees when needed
- Prioritise workloads effectively to focus on more urgent tasks
- Previous face-to-face customer service experience
- Confident and exceptional communication skills
- Polite and professional telephone manner
- Uses own initiative and has a proactive approach
- A good team player who also works well independently
- Outstanding organisation skills and can prioritise workloads successfully
- Good knowledge of the MS Office packages, in particular Outlook and Excel
- Competitive salary
- 26 days annual leave (pro rata)
- Income protection
- Death in service
If you would like the opportunity to work for a fantastic company and have the above experience, please apply today!
Please note, due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to acknowledge every application. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within seven days of your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful. However, if we think that your skills and qualifications may be suitable for other similar positions we may hold your details on file and contact you in the future.
Please quote reference AP11819 in the message tab on the application form.