We are currently looking for a Receptionist / Secretary to join an established and highly-reputable organisation based in Northampton. This is a permanent office-based role, working 37 ½ hours per week, Monday – Friday and offering up to £21,450 dependant on experience.
This is an excellent opportunity to become part of a small and professional company! If you are highly organised, detail orientated and proactive individual who enjoys both administration and people interaction, then this might be the role for you!
- Manage the reception area and greet visitors upon arrival
- Answer and distribute telephone calls, take messages when required
- Respond to email and website enquiries
- Generate letters and outgoing emails
- Copy typing of correspondence, reports and documents
- Deal with incoming and outgoing post
- Diary / calendar management and arranging meetings
- Photocopying, filing, printing and binding documents
- Maintaining spreadsheets and client log books
- Occasionally arranging travel and accommodation
- Generate relevant documents and statements for Companies House
- Provide administrative support to colleagues and other departments when required
- Previous secretarial experience would be advantageous
- Are professional with a polite telephone manner
- Confident in greeting clients and face-to-face people interaction
- Outstanding organisation skills with the ability to multi-task
- Uses own initiative and has a proactive approach
- A good team player who also works well independently
- Able to work under pressure and manages time effectively to meet deadlines
- Good attention to detail and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- 37.5 hours per week (Slightly flexible start and finish times)
- Up to £21,450 salary
- Pension Scheme
- Free Parking
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
If you feel you have the right experience and want to work for a great company, please apply today!
Please note, due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to acknowledge every application. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within seven days of your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful. However, if we think that your skills and qualifications may be suitable for other similar positions we may hold your details on file and contact you in the future.
Please quote reference AP11860 in the message tab on the application form.