Are you are driven and focused candidate who's looking to kick start their career within a five-star rated organisation?
Due to business growth our client is looking for a customer focused candidate who faces tasks with enthusiasm and a positive approach. This is a golden opportunity for someone who enjoys a varied role and is keen to build upon their office experience.
If you want to be part of a small, busy and friendly team, and are looking for a role which offers variety where no day is the same, then this might be the role for you!
- Act as the first point of contact for all incoming calls and transfer to the relevant team members when required
- Support with incoming enquiries and applications through the company website
- Carry out initial screening calls with candidates and registering CVs onto the database
- Meeting with candidates who come in to register
- Maintain the internal database and keeping records up to date
- Composing job adverts and posting on the website, social media pages and job boards
- Formatting CVs
- Assist with the creation and sending out of marketing mailers
- Taking up employment references
- Setting up of interviews and sending interview confirmation emails as required
- Carry out administrative duties and support the team when needed
- Excellent telephone manner
- Strong administrator who is detail conscious
- Uses own initiative and has a proactive approach
- A good team player who also works well independently
- Outstanding planning and organisation skills who can prioritise workloads successfully to work to tight deadlines
- Demonstrates professionalism and a positive, can-do attitude
- Outstanding communication skills both written and verbal
- Working 34 ½ hours per week (9am-5pm Monday – Thursday & 9am – 4pm Friday)
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Birthday and work anniversary day off
- On site parking
- Excellent opportunity to develop skills within an office environment
If you have the above experience and are looking for a busy, challenging and involved role, then please do not hesitate and apply today!
Please note, due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to acknowledge every application. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within seven days of your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful. However, if we think that your skills and qualifications may be suitable for other similar positions, we may hold your details on file and contact you in the future.
Please quote reference AP2002 in the message tab on the application form.