We are currently looking for a detail focussed, and process driven Senior Administrator (12 Month Fixed Term Contract) to join a highly reputable and prestigious UK leading organisation based in Northampton. This is a 12-month fixed term contract covering maternity leave, working 8.30am-4.30pm Monday – Thursday and 8.30am-4pm on Fridays.
If you are a highly organised and team spirited individual, who has excellent attention to detail and is a strong administrator, then this might be the role for you!
- Collating project documentation (including contracts, warranties, insurances, orders)
- Ensuring all documentation is accurate and update to date
- Proactively chase missing documents
- Efficient record keeping
- Archiving and filing
- Maintaining strong working relationships with clients and surveyors
- Carry out administrative duties and support employees when needed
- Prioritise workloads effectively to focus on more urgent tasks
- A minimum of 4 years recent administration experience
- Good knowledge of MS Excel, Word and Outlook
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Process driven and methodical
- Confident and exceptional communication skills
- Uses own initiative and has a proactive approach
- A good team player who also works well independently
- Outstanding organisation skills and can prioritise workloads successfully
- Competitive salary
- 26 days annual leave (pro rata)
- Income protection
- Death in service
If you would like the opportunity to work for a fantastic company and have the above experience, please apply today!
Please note, due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to acknowledge every application. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within seven days of your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful. However, if we think that your skills and qualifications may be suitable for other similar positions we may hold your details on file and contact you in the future.
Please quote reference AP11820 in the message tab on the application form.