We are working with a growing and industry specific company who have a vacancy for a new role working in their sales team as a Sales Operations / Analyst Manager. Working fully office-based, 8am-5pm Monday – Friday and offering a salary of up to £40K plus OTE.
This is a very exciting permanent opportunity for someone who has a passion for numbers, data and analytics. In this role you will be responsible for continuously analysing and reporting on key sales data and activities throughout the business.
- Work alongside the Director of Sales on all aspects of the organisation's global sales
- Collate, track, analyse and communicate key sales data
- Ensure all sales processes are followed and support with the implementation of new sales systems, processes and reporting
- Work closely with the internal sales team and global distribution customers to execute sales plans
- Provide sales input to other areas of the business
- Ensure production order intakes are in line with budgets
- Occasionally support the sales team at international trade shows
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Strong analytical skills and commercially minded
- Able to present insights which lead to profitability activity
- Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent knowledge of sales admin processes, systems and reporting
- Able to prepare and present data
- Experience using Power BI / Tableau or similar would be advantageous
- Up to £40K + OTE
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays, increasing during service
- Workplace Pension
If you have the above skills and experience and looking to start a very exciting new role in a unique and internationally recognised company, then please apply today!
Please note, due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to acknowledge every application. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within seven days of your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful. However, if we think that your skills and qualifications may be suitable for other similar positions, we may hold your details on file and contact you in the future.
Please quote reference AP11851 in the message tab on the application form.