We're currently looking for a driven Sales Support Executive to join a fantastic and growing business development company based in Northamptonshire. This is a permanent position, working 37.5 hours per week, Monday - Friday and is an excellent opportunity for someone who is customer focussed and target driven.
If you're looking to join a vibrant and busy team, are a determined individual who's looking to kick start their career in sales, then this could be the role for you!
- Develop a strong understanding of the business' products and services
- Research and build knowledge of the prospect's business
- Deliver quality outbound business to business calls
- Effectively identify and speak directly to the decision makers within businesses
- Generate leads and book appointments / sales meetings for the director to attend
- Support with diary management and carry out meeting preparation
- Ensure records and the management database are accurate and kept up to date
- Assist with the design and delivery of innovative marketing campaigns
- Assist with the preparation of proposal documents
- Carry out administrative tasks and keep on top of the sales pipeline
- Previous sales experience isn't essential
- Have a passion for sales and the desire to succeed, develop and work outside of your comfort zone
- Can show confidence when communicating
- Quick to learn and take on board, retain and relay information
- Self-motivated and has a positive and proactive approach
- Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding work ethic and receptive to constructive feedback
- Highly organised with the ability to manage time effectively
- Up to £24K
- Non-contractual bonus / commission scheme
- Working 37.5 hours per week Monday - Friday
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Hybrid working options available (after successful 12-week probationary period)
If you feel you have the right experience and looking for a golden opportunity which can offer great development within sales, please apply today!
Please note, due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to acknowledge every application. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within seven days of your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful. However, if we think that your skills and qualifications may be suitable for other similar positions we may hold your details on file and contact you in the future.
Please quote reference AP11815 in the message tab on the application form.