We are currently looking for a Technical Advisor (Cleaning Sector) to join a well-established and growing not-for-profit organisation based in Northampton. This is a permanent position working 37.5 hours per week Monday – Friday. Salary is paying up to £27K dependant on experience.
This is a hybrid-based role where approximately 80% of your week will be spent on the road providing consultancy services to customers, around the Midlands and North area of the UK. If you have excellent interpersonal skills and are customer focused, this might be the role for you!
- Develop a clear understanding of the customers current processes
- Review customers' processes and advise on how they can be improved / more efficient
- Develop and deliver a range of training programs ensuring they are fit for purpose and comply with company standards
- Seek and collate customer feedback regarding products and services
- Identify and implement opportunities for improvement
- Assist with the technical development and expertise within the organisation
- Provide technical and product support to colleagues
- Represent the business at events and exhibitions
- Have a qualification in teaching or training
- Previous experience of delivering practical or classroom training
- Experience of working within the cleaning industry
- Excellent communication with the ability to adapt and deliver a variety or teaching methodologies
- Excellent attention to detail
- Highly organised with the ability to handle multiple projects and work to tight deadlines
- Hold a UK driving license
- Willing to travel around the UK and Internationally with overnight stays
- Willing to work flexible hours to accommodate customer schedules when required
- Based in the Midlands or North of the UK
- Salary £22,000 - £27,000 dependant on experience
- Car allowance
- Holiday is 25 days (increasing after 4 years service)
- 2 healthcare plans after probation
- Pension statutory during probation, after probation company pays 5% into pension
- 3 times salary death in service
If you have the above experience and are looking for a varied and challenging role, then please do not hesitate and apply today!
Please note, due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to acknowledge every application. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within seven days of your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful. However, if we think that your skills and qualifications may be suitable for other similar positions we may hold your details on file and contact you in the future.
Please quote reference AP11816 in the message tab on the application form.