We are currently looking for an experienced Tax Manager to join an extremely successful accountancy firm based in Northampton. This is a permanent position, working part time hours, based in the office, and our client is offering up to £50K dependant on experience.
If you're looking to join a busy team, are a driven and determined individual who has extensive tax knowledge and enjoys a challenge then this might be the role for you!
- Prepare and review tax returns for a portfolio of clients (corporate, personal, IHT and CGT etc.)
- Maintain effective control procedures over all aspects of the tax process
- Provide tax compliance and advisory services where appropriate
- Accurately and timely filing of tax forms
- Advising individuals and companies of their tax liabilities
- Liaising with HMRC on behalf of clients
- Assist with HMRC enquiries into tax returns
- Manage a portfolio of clients, including interaction with clients and colleagues to ensure all deadlines are met
- Previous experience as a Tax Specialist / Tax Manager
- Outstanding knowledge of tax code, compliance and procedures
- Excellent accounting, analytical and research skills
- Strong experience with a variety of tax operations and ability to drive process improvements
- Able to build and maintain strong work relationships with clients
- Manage workloads effectively to meet deadlines
- High level or accuracy and attention to detail
- Uses own initiative and has a proactive approach
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Up to £50K
- 5 weeks + bank holiday
If you feel you have the right experience and want to work for a fantastic company, please apply today!
Please note, due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to acknowledge every application. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within seven days of your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful. However, if we think that your skills and qualifications may be suitable for other similar positions we may hold your details on file and contact you in the future.
Please quote reference AP11756 on the message tab on the application form.