We are currently looking for an enthusiastic Technical Services Administrator to join an award-winning organisation based in Northampton. This is a permanent position, working full time in the office, 9am-5.30pm (Monday-Friday) and offering up to £23k dependant on experience.
Our client is looking for a driven candidate who faces tasks with enthusiasm and a positive approach. This is a golden opportunity for focussed individual who has strong attention to detail and fantastic interpersonal skills.
- Accurately input data onto the system and prepare details for device set ups
- Set up and configure devices
- Arrange dispatch of deliveries to customers
- Efficiently handle incoming customers enquiries
- Provide basic technical support to customers and seek support from the device manufacturer when required
- Investigate and resolve issues remotely, and arrange swap out devices when required
- Work with colleagues to ensure customer user guides are up to date
- Outstanding communication skills both written and verbal
- Dynamic, driven and eager to learn
- Works well within a team and on their own
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- Thrives on working under pressure with the ability to manage multiple tasks at one time
- Demonstrates professionalism and a positive, can-do attitude
If you would like the opportunity to work for a fantastic company, please apply today!
Please note, due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to acknowledge every application. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within seven days of your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful. However, if we think that your skills and qualifications may be suitable for other similar positions, we may hold your details on file and contact you in the future.
Please quote reference AP11732 in the message tab on the application form.