We are currently looking for an ambitious Customer Account Coordinator to join a UK leading and specialist manufacturing company based in Northampton. This is a permanent position, working 9am-5pm Monday – Friday and offering up to £25K.
This is a golden opportunity for someone who enjoys a varied busy role and building effective relationships with customers. If you are a driven and determined individual who enjoys a challenge, then this might be the role for you!
- Handle the administration and order processing for all accounts
- Manage a portfolio of small to medium sized customers
- Strengthen customer relationships and maximise revenue through expanding products into existing customers
- Onboarding of new customers
- Successfully deliver strategic plans addressing topics such as growth, innovation, sustainability and ease of business
- Accurately recording customer data and utilise the system to review performance and generate quality sales leads
- Deliver high levels of customer satisfaction and attend introductory customers visits when required
- Experience in relationship building and developing accounts
- Excellent influencing and communication skills
- Able to understand and analyse data to prepare technical and business presentations
- Self-motivated and results driven
- Demonstrates professionalism and a positive, can-do attitude
- Hold a valid driving license
- 28 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Salary £20-£25K depending upon experience
- Statutory pension scheme after 3 months service – contributory
If you would like the opportunity to work for a fantastic company, please apply today!
Please note, due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to acknowledge every application. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within seven days of your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful. However, if we think that your skills and qualifications may be suitable for other similar positions, we may hold your details on file and contact you in the future.
Please quote reference AP11690 in the message tab on the application form.