We are currently looking for a Administrator to join a highly reputable organisation based in Northamptonshire on a temporary basis, offering a salary of £18K and this role will be working on a rota basis (7.30am - 4pm and 9.30am - 5.30pm Monday – Friday, you will also be required to work 1 in 3 Saturdays 8am - 12.30pm).
If you are looking to join a busy team and are a driven individual who has exceptional attention to detail and a high level of accuracy, then this might be the role for you!
- Responsible for assessing and processing new cash / credit applications onto the system
- Daily communication with both depots and customers
- Identify any issues in relation to account applications
- Ensure all GDPR regulations are adhered to
- Handle enquiries regarding customer accounts
- Good organisational skills
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Uses own initiative and has a proactive approach
- Salary of £18K
- Hybrid working
If you would like the opportunity to work for a fantastic company and have the above experience, please apply today!
Please note, due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to acknowledge every application. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within seven days of your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful. However, if we think that your skills and qualifications may be suitable for other similar positions, we may hold your details on file and contact you in the future.
Please quote reference CMTempAdmin in the message tab on the application form.