We are currently looking for a competent and detail focused administrator to work in the warehouse of a highly prestigious company based in Northampton.
This role is temporary for a minimum of 3 months and the would world be working full time, standard office hours.
- Processing of incoming deliveries and locating items within stores
- Issuing of stock to internal customers
- Process items for despatch
- Handling all administration of documentation
- Inputting delivery info onto SAP system and adding to Excel trackers
- Stock take administration
- Order supplies
- Raising of PO numbers
- Fully competent in Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience in SAP would be advantageous
- Good team player
- Highly organised and able to multitask
- Good communication skills
- Quick to pick up systems
If you are available to temp and have the above experience and attributes, then please apply today!
Please note, due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to acknowledge every application. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within seven days of your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful. However, if we think that your skills and qualifications may be suitable for other similar positions, we may hold your details on file and contact you in the future.
Please quote reference CM111wa in the message tab on the application form.