We are working with a growing and industry specific company who have a vacancy for role working in their research and development team as an Audio DSP Engineer. Working full time hours Monday – Friday and offering a competitive salary.
This is a very exciting permanent opportunity for someone who has a passion for music and is seeking a new, diverse and exciting opportunity.
- Providing efficient DSP programming and testing, through full project life cycle – from early research and prototypes, through to mass production
- DSP algorithm development, implementation and optimisation
- This includes both high-level modelling (MATLAB, C/C++, VST plug-ins) and assembler-level optimisation on the target platforms
- Testing own code, both digitally and sonically on amps and products throughout the process
- Assisting in project planning, scoping and problem solving in terms of software
- Ability to play the guitar is essential
- Qualified to degree level, ideally master’s level
- At least 2 year’s audio-specific DSP Engineer experience within the commercial sector
- Experience in testing audio algorithms and audio processing blocks
- Excellent demonstrable Embedded C programming skills
- Practical experience using the JUCE framework
- Experience in assembler-level optimisation (ARM Cortex M/SHARC) to build and test own work
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
If you have the above skills and experience and looking to start a very exciting new role in a unique and internationally recognised company, then please apply today!
Please note, due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to acknowledge every application. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within seven days of your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful. However, if we think that your skills and qualifications may be suitable for other similar positions, we may hold your details on file and contact you in the future.
Please quote reference AP11729 in the message tab on the application form.