We are currently looking for an enthusiastic Sales / Order Administrator to join an award-winning organisation based in Northampton. This is a permanent position, working full time in the office, 9am-5.30pm (Monday-Friday) and offering up to £23k dependant on experience.
Due to business growth our client is looking for a driven candidate who faces tasks with enthusiasm and a positive approach. This is a golden opportunity for someone who is customer focused, has excellent attention to detail and looking to be part of a small but busy team.
- Handle, chase and monitor the status of applications
- Update and issue reports on the progress of applications
- Ensure customers are kept informed about application or order status
- Liaise with third parties when required
- Assist in maintenance and administration of customer account
- Efficiently handle incoming queries via email and telephone
- Liaise with colleagues on account handover, customer set up and order status
- Work closely and coordinate with colleagues in the Operations team
- Outstanding communication skills both written and verbal
- Dynamic, driven and eager to learn
- Works well within a team and on their own
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- Thrives on working under pressure with the ability to manage multiple tasks at one time
- Demonstrates professionalism and a positive, can-do attitude
If you would like the opportunity to work for a fantastic company, please apply today!
Please note, due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to acknowledge every application. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within seven days of your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful. However, if we think that your skills and qualifications may be suitable for other similar positions, we may hold your details on file and contact you in the future.
Please quote reference AP11741 in the message tab on the application form.