An amazing opportunity has arisen to join a growing software house producing bespoke SaaS Applications for a variety of Businesses in a growing mix of industries such as consumer electronics, Insurance & Facilities Management.
Thanks to a growth in their client base and an increase in the enhancements being carried out across our systems, they are now looking for an experienced 2nd Line software Support Team Leader to help in leading the Software Support Team, providing excellent service and support to their end users, helping them to use their bespoke mobile applications.
- Responding quickly, appropriately and professionally to customer and internal queries regarding software issues
- Diagnosing faults within existing or newly developed software
- Ownership of investigations of internal and external customers in line with defined service level agreements and Support procedures
- Providing solutions to problems & customer requests, including data changes if appropriate
- Liaising with other teams to ensure permanent software fixes are implemented
- This role generally does not include any programming but will involve appreciation of the underlying technology to demonstrate a thorough and ongoing knowledge of all live solutions
- Provide 1st and 2nd line support with hands-on telephone and email support
- An excellent Command of the English Language, both Written & Verbal
- An understanding of SaaS based Software and Cloud based technology would be ideal
- A Basic understanding of MySQL and Data Storage/Retrieval Techniques would be beneficial
- An Ability to communicate technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences on both a high and granular level
They are an amazing company, in a multi-award-winning office, set in the heart of the Northamptonshire countryside, with free on-site parking and a pool table!
Working hours are Monday – Friday 09:00 – 17:30
Holiday entitlement is 29 days (including bank holidays)
If you feel you have the above experience then please do not hesitate and apply today!
Please quote reference HQ11470 in the message tab on the application form.