We are currently looking for a Business Development Executive to join a global leading food manufacturing company based in Northamptonshire on a permanent basis. Working 40 hours per week, offering up to £25K and an excellent benefits package.
If you are a driven and determined individual who has a proven track record in customer engagement and enjoys a challenge, then this might be the role for you!
- Responsible for qualifying quality leads and delivering effective outbound calls on behalf of the company to help identify and generate new business opportunities
- Develop a good understanding of the prospect’s requirements and purchasing dynamics
- Influence the prospect to secure new business and go the extra mile to hit sales quota
- Efficiently answer any queries regarding the company and products
- Organise and secure appointments with interested prospects
- Ensure all customer information is entered and uploaded on to the database
- Actively promote company incentives
- Professionally represent the company at external events when required
- Previous telesales or sales experience
- Knowledge of Salesforce would be an advantage
- Quick to learn and take on board, retain and relay information
- Can show confidence when communicating
- Excellent influencing skills
- A logical thinker who uses their own initiative and has a proactive approach
- Self-motivated, driven, resilient and target driven
- Works well under pressure and takes immediate action to solve any problems with the best possible outcome
If you would like the opportunity to work for a fantastic company and have the above experience, please apply today!
Please quote reference HQ11482 in the message tab on the application form.