We are currently looking for a Conveyancing Case Handler to join a fantastic, busy and growing Solicitors Practice based in Milton Keynes. This is a permanent position, offering a competitive salary, working 9am - 5.30pm Monday-Friday and our client is ideally looking for someone to start as soon as possible.
This is an excellent opportunity for a self-motivated and driven individual who is keen to find a role which can offer development and progression. If you’re looking to join a vibrant and busy team, are customer focused and are passionate about conveyancing, then this might be the role for you!
- Support and carry out any tasks set by the Property Lawyer
- Handle all aspects of the sales transactions and issue contracts
- Answer freehold / leasehold sales enquires
- Monitor and check mortgage offers and keep the client up to date
- Build and develop good relationships with current and new referrers
- Produce and prepare completion packs
- Manage purchase files from instruction to completion
- Responsible for files, ensuring they’re organised and checklists are updated regularly
- Providing support to the team and help develop Property Administrators and Trainee Case Handlers
- Good knowledge of conveyancing and familiar with the processes involved
- Dynamic, driven and customer focused
- Works well within a team and on their own
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- Thrives on working under pressure with the ability to manage workload to meet deadlines
- Demonstrates professionalism and a positive, can-do attitude
- Outstanding communication skills both written and verbal
If you would like the opportunity to work for a fantastic company and are looking for a role which offers development and growth, please apply today!
Please quote reference APConCH-MK in the message tab on the application form.