Our client has an opportunity within their organisation for an experienced MIG/TIG Welder to join their growing team based in Daventry on a temp to permanent basis.
You will have experience working in a production environment preferably in the automotive industry but not essential. They require someone with an excellent eye for detail as standards are set extremely high by their customers. You must be able to work diligently with minimum supervision day to day.
- Work in accordance with any Legislative or company requirements for Health Safety and Environmental
- To use MIG and/or TIG welding equipment to manufacture parts and assemblies as required, meeting defined production schedules, using the information contained within the works orders
- To supply quality parts & assemblies from jigs & fixtures, using company SOP’s
- Support the Quality Assurance department with respect to jig & fixture evaluation
- Build welded assemblies for new products and changes to existing products per engineering documents and established production standards
- Record and report information using company ERP system
- Operating other necessary equipment and performing tasks necessary to complete parts to specifications
- Preparing and setup of necessary tools and equipment for welding jobs
- Arranging of parts for welding and staging processes
- Propose potential quality or productivity enhancements i.e. continual improvements
- Review of finished assemblies & parts to ensure accuracy
- Report fabrication issues and assist in resolutions as required
- Perform other duties as requested by the Production Manager and Team Leader
- Work on any new projects as required
The organisation is driven by quality, innovation and new technologies, investing in the infrastructure, tools and people required to support its development. They believe in long term growth, strengthening day by day, year on year, providing security for the company and its employees.
Benefits include a competitive salary dependant on experience, pension, death in service benefit, eye care vouchers and 33 days holiday including bank holidays.
Please note, due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to acknowledge every application. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within seven days of your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful. However, if we think that your skills and qualifications may be suitable for other similar positions we may hold your details on file and contact you in the future.
Please quote reference MC11574 in the message tab on the application form.