We are currently looking for an Order Processing Administrator to join a growing manufacturing company based in Northamptonshire. This is permanent position, working 9am-5pm Monday-Friday and offering up to £23K dependant on experience.
If you are looking to join a small but busy team, are a driven and excellent administrator who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment then this could be the role for you!
- Processing orders from the website, emails and phone
- Sending out proforma invoices to customers
- Ensuring order payments have been cleared before shipping
- Updating the customers once their order is out for delivery
- Liaising with customers and assist with any delivery issues
- Administer and handle all paperwork in relation to order processing
- A minimum of two years experience in an administrative role
- Excellent telephone manner
- Experience using Sage would be an advantage
- Strong team member who is enthusiastic and keen to grow an develop
- Able to work independently and part of a small team
- Demonstrate excellent organisational skills as well as being able to multi task
- Strong attention to detail and must have the ability to see a job through from beginning to end
If you feel you have the above experience and are looking for a busy and exciting role then please do not hesitate and apply today!
Please note, due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to acknowledge every application. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within seven days of your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful. However, if we think that your skills and qualifications may be suitable for other similar positions, we may hold your details on file and contact you in the future.
Please quote reference AP11588 in the message tab on the application form.