We are currently looking for an experienced Internal Sales Representative to join a forward thinking and well established company based in Northampton. This is a permanent position, working full time office hours and offering a competitive salary.
If you’re looking to join a vibrant and busy team, are a determined individual with excellent interpersonal skills and enjoys building effective relationships with clients, then this might be the role for you!
- Increase company sales by providing outstanding customer service on incoming and outbound calls.
- To work closely with the Field Sales Team and assist their customer facing capacity
- Build relationships with regional sales team and nationwide wholesalers
- Ensure deadlines are met and documentation is completed on time
- Understand what each customer needs and tailor responses
- Ensure sales calls to existing and new customers are followed up
- Identifying possible areas of sales approach that could be improved
- Market and competitor research
- Take ownership and resolve customer complaints
- Update relevant sales representative on customer activity
- Follow up on quote requests
- Proven sales experience
- Great organisational skills
- Experience working to deadlines
- Target driven
- Good IT skills
- Self motivated and driven
- Work well as a team or independently
If you have the above experience and are looking for a busy, challenging and involved role, then please do not hesitate and apply today!
Please note, due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to acknowledge every application. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within seven days of your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful. However, if we think that your skills and qualifications may be suitable for other similar positions, we may hold your details on file and contact you in the future.
Please quote reference AP11589 in the message tab on the application form.