We’re currently looking for a Part Time Business Development Executive to join a fantastic events company based in Northamptonshire. This role is working 2-3 days per week and is an excellent opportunity for someone who is customer focussed and target driven.
If you’re looking to join a small and busy team, are a determined individual with excellent interpersonal and influencing skills and enjoys a challenge, then this might be the role for you!
- Responsible for supporting with the sales of event stand space
- Deliver quality outbound calls to introduce the event and establish interest
- Sending out further details via email
- Ensure the CRM system is kept up to date
- Make follow up calls when required
- Proven experience in sales and business development would be advantageous
- Can show confidence when communicating
- Quick to learn and take on board, retain and relay information
- Self-motivated and has a positive and proactive approach
- Enthusiastic with the desire to develop and work outside of your comfort zone
- Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding work ethic and receptive to constructive feedback
- Highly organised with the ability to manage time effectively
If you feel you have the right experience and want to work for a fantastic company please apply today!
Please note, due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to acknowledge every application. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within seven days of your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful. However, if we think that your skills and qualifications may be suitable for other similar positions we may hold your details on file and contact you in the future.
Please quote reference AP116281 on the message tab on the application form.