We are currently looking for an experienced IT Systems Project Manager to join a highly reputable multinational organisation based in Northamptonshire. If you are looking to join a successful, growing retail business who are known for their high-quality products, then this might be the role for you!
As an IT Systems Project Manager you will be responsible for ensuring process improvements required by both depots and IT are clearly communicated, practical for day-to-day operations and beneficial for the depots.
This is a permanent field-based role offering up to £50K dependant on experience. As you will be visiting a number of their offices and depots across the UK this role involves frequent travel and overnight stays.
- Act as the point of contact and conduit between IT, depots and support functions ensuring their needs are addressed whilst improving efficiency and accuracy in processes and reporting
- Influence project teams, including senior members, to ensure requirements are clearly translated and implemented into the business
- Identify project opportunities and work with IT to implement the most efficient and cost-effective strategies
- Develop a clear understanding of potential changes and new initiatives, and provide users with the relevant knowledge and techniques to support the business growth model
- Challenge proposals that may not fit with business models
- Provide support to IT by introducing technological enhancements to the Trade division
- Ensure all systems are thoroughly tested and assess potential risks in advance to develop and manage robust scenario tests before they go live
- Previous project management experience
- Effectively engage, negotiate and influence with people at all levels
- Confident communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong commercial awareness
- Excellent planning and organisational skills with the ability to multitask and manage time effectively
- Up to £50K + possible bonus
- Remote working
- Company mobile and laptop
- 25 days holiday, rising to 27 days after 5 years, plus bank holidays
- Staff discount on products
- Matched contribution pension scheme
- Company / team incentives
If you would like the opportunity to work for a fantastic growing company and have the above experience, please apply today!
Please note, due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to acknowledge every application. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within seven days of your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful. However, if we think that your skills and qualifications may be suitable for other similar positions we may hold your details on file and contact you in the future.
Please quote reference AP11652 in the message tab on the application form.